Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Procrastinate NOW, don't put it off...

Soooo. Anyone who tells you that procrastinating is detrimental,, they're wrong.. Procrastinating is how the world tells us that we are too fkn busy and to enjoy the moment... However, I cant seem to really enjoy the moment fully because along with being a procrastinator, I am also a chronic worrier. God damnit.
See I have a test in 3 hours, and another in the morning, and here I sit reading everyone else's blog, which in all truth, is really not something I do on an every day basis due to my disease, ADD... Also, I have taken this opportunity of "free time" to also, update my blog, thus being another example of things I don't do regularly unless there is something I seriously do NOT wanna do at the point that we could define as "critical" in relation to knowing the shit on my test... I guarantee half of my blogs that can be seen up here are in the midst of the last second cramming session, but hey what can I say? I'm more philosophical during these intervals i guess... So- all in all, something positive does come out of procrastinating.. Im contacting the school board now to take that stupid video against it out of the sixth grade curriculum... Come on present both sides....

No comments:

Post a Comment